- Implementation and Technical Assistance
- Information Technology Applications
- Analytical Computing
- Research, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Social Marketing and Behavior Change
- Survey and Data Collection
We have a staff of 2,700 fulltime and 400 part-time employees. More than 90% of our in-country personnel are from the local country or region.
- Ph.D., M.D.: 15%
- Masters Degree: 36%
- Bachelors Degree: 29%
- U.S. federal, state, and local governments
- International governments
- International organizations
- Nonprofit associations and institutions
- Universities and foundations
Abt Associates has U.S. offices in Atlanta, Ga.; Bethesda, Md.; Cambridge, Mass.; and Durham, N.C.; and international offices in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean and the Middle East.
is an international health and social sector consulting firm operating in Australia and the Asia- Pacific region for clients in international development and extractive industries. The company provides a comprehensive range of services from policy development to service delivery. It is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
is a full-service global strategy and research organization specializing in public policy and opinion surveys in the areas of healthcare, transportation and regional planning, banking and finance, insurance, media, utilities, and marketing strategy. It is headquartered in New York City.
Read more about Abt Associates' corporate capabilities.