APPAM 2017: Better Data for Better Decisions
Friday, November 3, 2017 – Sunday, November 5, 2017
Focusing on evidence is critical for generating better decisions to improve the lives of people worldwide. Abt Associates’ staff shared the latest, multi-disciplinary findings during APPAM 2017 held in Chicago from Nov. 2-4.
View the conversations started during the conference at #2017APPAM. And follow us at@abtassociates to stay in the loop.
- Evaluating the Compass Family Self-Sufficiency Programs
- Building the Evidence to Prevent Adolescent Pregnancy
- Benefit Offset National Demonstration (BOND) to Help More Disability Beneficiaries
- The Family Options Study: Finding the Best Interventions for Homelessness
- Pathways for Advancing Careers and Education (PACE)
- Scaling Up to Close the Opportunity Divide for Low-Income Youth: Year Up
- Developing Culturally Responsive Approaches to Serving Diverse Populations
- Dr. Laura Peck discusses special issue of New Directions for Evaluation
- Building the Evidence Base to Solve America’s Toughest Challenges
- Yes, You Can Generalize from Experiments
- The Ethics of Experimental Evaluations, Things You Can Learn From Randomized Experiments, and More
- Child and Partner Transitions among Families Experiencing Homelessness