Abt At APHA 2017: Making a Global Impact
Marietta Street NorthWest
Atlanta, GA 30313
Climate change, the environment and health are all intertwined. Abt Associates’ research and technical assistance spans the globe, providing the evidence, insights and accountability clients need to drive successful programs and policies.
We presented our latest work at the American Public Health Association 2017 Annual Meeting on Nov. 4-8, 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Learn more about our work from our 22 presentations.
- Factors Influencing Loss to Follow-up (LTFU) of ART Clients at Kapata Clinic of Chipata District in Zambia
- Maternal newborn and child health continuum of care: Quality of care training disparities of RMNCH front line health workers in Three States of Nigeria
- HIV Prevention and Sex Work Decriminalization: Flawed Evidence and Dysfunctional Debates
- Using a Multi-sectorial approach for health financing reforms in Nigeria
- Do health benefit plans in low-income countries cover essential services?
- Round the clock the babies come! Determinants of 24-hour availability of quality obstetric and neonatal services in primary health care centers in Cross River State Nigeria
- EMPower Breastfeeding Initiative: Impact on Key Process and Outcome Monitoring Measures
- Supporting the Case for Health Financing Reforms: Evidence from the Rivers State Household Survey
- Health Policy: Programs Driving Progress in Health Policy Research
- Evidence to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- Analysis of the Public Health Impacts of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI)
- Climate Adaptation: The State of Practice in U.S. Communities
- The Impact of Climate Change on US Health
- The Center for International Evaluation
- Health Systems Strengthening