Abt Associates at the Fourth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 – Saturday, November 19, 2016
Abt Associates presented and participated in 18 poster, oral, and organized sessions at the 4th Global Symposium on Health Systems Research this year in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
As part of Abt’s presence, the International Health team hosted a half-day satellite session on the morning of Tuesday, Nov. 15th. The session – which had simultaneous French interpretation – is entitled “How Can Health Systems Strengthening Accelerate Country Progress towards Resiliency and UHC?” It featured health systems experts, policy makers, and researchers from around the globe.
View the full list of Abt's oral and poster presentations.
- How Did Senegal HSS Help Expand Access to Health Services?
- A Multi-Faceted Approach to Expanding Access to Quality Health Care in Ethiopia
- Universal Health Coverage: Protecting the Most Vulnerable
- Guatemala Health System Assessment to Inform Discussion on Reform
- Toolkit Aides Peru’s Health System Management Improvements
- Anatomy of a Health Care Transformation: USAID’s 20-Year Legacy of Health Systems Strengthening in Central Asia