2022 Women in Global Development Leadership Forum
Abt Associates is a proud Lead Sponsor of the 2022 Women in Global Development Leadership Forum, hosted by the Women Innovators & Leaders (WILD) Network.
This unique event is focused on developing strong and all-encompassing leaders. Join Abt in connecting with 1000+ global development sector leaders, at all stages of their careers, from around the world.. WILD 2022 will be held virtually and offers 32 hours of live programming over four days, in 23 time zones.
Be sure to tune in and join Abt’s staff in discussions on a number of timely and important topics, including:
Monday, May 16, 2022 - 1:30 – 2:00 p.m. | ET
Small Group Networking Sessions
Join Abt’s subject matter experts and connect with peers across different geographies and sectors, such as global health and gender equity.
Abt Facilitators: Ffyona Patel, Kelly Saldana, Sarah Romorini, Kelley Laird, and Stephanie Landers Silva
Tuesday, May 17, 2022 - 6:00 a.m. | ET
She's Epic - Establishing a Start-up Focused on Women and Climate Equity
- Jane Wilkinson (Speaker) Abt Associates (United Kingdom), Senior Advisor for Climate and Environment
Wednesday, May 18, 2022 - 8:00 – 8:45 a.m. | ET
Challenges & Opportunities: Translating DEI Programs Across Multinational Organizations with a Wide Variety of Cultural, Political, and Legal Contexts
- Leisa Gibson (Moderator) Abt Associates (United Kingdom), Senior Advisor, Equity and Localisation
- Carmen Vilanova de Denys (Speaker) Abt Associates (Zimbabwe), Chief of Party, VectorLink
- Anna Winoto (Speaker) Abt Associates (Indonesia), Team Leader, KOMPAK
- Dorothy Muroki (Speaker) Abt Associates (Uganda), Chief of Party
Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 10:15 – 11:15 a.m. | ET
How Can U.S.-Founded Organizations Act on Their Commitments to Inclusion?
- Lisa Simeon (Speaker) Abt Associates (U.S.), Chief Operations Officer
Check back often for updates.