Abt Associates at the Seventy-first World Health Assembly
Palais des Nations
1211 Geneva 10
Abt Associates will participate in the Seventy-first World Health Assembly (WHA), held on May 21-26 in Geneva, Switzerland. The annual meeting brings together delegations from all 194 World Health Organization (WHO) Member States.
Diana Silimperi, Senior Vice President, Global Health at Abt, will speak at an official WHO side event focused on the role of the private sector in achieving Universal Health Coverage (UHC).
Better Access for All with Sustainable Financing Systems: The Role of the Private Sector and New Innovations to Achieve UHC
Friday, May 25, 7:00 – 7:50 P.M. | Room IX at the Palais des Nations
- Nicole Denjoy, DITTA Vice-Chair
- Dr. Suzanne Hill, Director, Essential Medicines and Health Products Department, WHO
- Hiroyuki Hori, Senior Coordinator for Global Health, Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan
- Dr. Emmanuel Odame, Director of Policy Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, Ministry of Health, Ghana
- Greg Perry, Assistant Director General, International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations
- Michael Kent Ranson, Senior Economist in Health, The World Bank
- Dr. Diana Silimperi, Senior Vice President, Global Health, Abt Associates
- Dr. Mariângela Batista Galvão Simão, Assistant Director General for Drug Access, Vaccines and Pharmaceuticals, WHO
- Dr. Naoko Yamamoto, Assistant Director General for Universal Health Coverage and Health Systems, WHO