Conference 2/10-13: Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP) 2018 Annual Conference
Abt Associates staff will present research at the Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP) 2018 Annual Conference. The conference brings together more than 800 maternal and child health professionals to advance knowledge sharing and promote the exchange of best practices.
Abt staff, joined by representatives from the U.S. Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), will lead a workshop on resources and suggested ways they can be used to effectively prevent bullying.
Measuring Bullying Prevention Progress and Evidence-based Change
Sunday, Feb. 11, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Moderator: Bethany Miller, U.S. Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA)
- Introduction to HRSA’s Work on Bullying Prevention and the Change Package, Maureen Perkins, HRSA
- SAMHSA’s Work on Pediatricians and Bullying
- StopBullying.gov Resources, Bethany Miller, HRSA
- Trends in Bullying Prevention and Research: suicide prevention; bullying policy to practice, Helga Luest, Abt Associates
- Addressing the Needs of At Risk Populations: Faith-based bullying; LGBTQ, Alan Moghul, Abt Associates
When: Feb. 10-13, 2018
Where: Crystal Gateway Marriott, Arlington, Va.
For more information, visit the conference website.