Event 2/20: HFG Advances Series: Strategic Health Purchasing
The Health Finance & Governance Project (HFG) is hosting a technical exchange on Strategic Health Purchasing as part of its Advances in Health Finance and Governance Series.
This technical exchange will focus on Strategic Health Purchasing, and the launch of our newest learning brief, Unleashing the Potential of Strategic Purchasing. This event will explore the following questions:
- What is strategic purchasing for health?
- How does strategic health purchasing improve overall health systems?
- What are the common issues countries face when trying to implement strategic health purchasing?
Nicole Barcikowski, Director of Country Programs, Abt Associates, HFG Project
- Rena Eichler, Ph.D, Health Economist, Broad Branch Associates, HFG Project
- Tihomir Strizrep M.D., Health Care Reform Expert, Consultant, HFG project
- Alex Ergo Ph. D, Health Economist, Broad Branch Associates, HFG Project
- Alan White Ph. D, Health Economist, Abt Associates
When: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Where: The USAID Washington Learning Center, Arlington, VA
Use the hashtag #HFGAdvances to join the conversation online!
Register for the event.
The HFG project, funded by USAID and led by Abt Associates, is a six-year (2012–2018), global project designed to improve health finance and health governance systems, leading to expanded access to health care and better health outcomes.
Visit the HFG web site.