Prince Mahidol Award Conference 2020
Centara Grand Bangkok Convention Centre at Central World
22nd and 23rd Fl.999
99 Rama 1 Road
Abt Associates staff will present at the 2020 Prince Mahidol Award Conference (PMAC). They will join global health policy leaders from around the world to discuss accelerating progress towards universal health coverage.
January 28, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Lotus Suite 5
Service Delivery and UHC with the Private Sector
Presenter: Caroline Quijada, Deputy Director, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
January 28, 2:00 – 5:30 p.m. | Lotus Suite 12
Private Sector Funds for Private Sector Health: A Feasible Strategy to Increase Access to Health Care?
Moderator: Caroline Quijada, Deputy Director, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
- Jeanna Holtz – Health Financing Director, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
- Harry Masyrafah – Regional Manager, N. Sumatra, Jalin project (USAID), DAI
- Sanchayan Chakraborty – Partner, Aavishkaar Venture Private Management Services, India
- Sabahat Azim – CEO, Glocal, India
January 29, 2:00 - 5:30 p.m. | Lotus Suite 9
Harnessing the Private Sector for the UHC through Smart Policy
- Ms. Sayaka Koseki, Health Policy Plus
- Mr. Bhavesh Jain, Health Policy Plus, Cambodia
- Dr. Isseu Toure, SHOPS Plus, Senegal
January 31, 3:10-3:30 p.m.
Friends, Not Foes: Public-Private Co-design in Senegal in Pursuit of UHC
Presenter: Dr. Isseu Toure, SHOPS Plus, Senegal
February 1, 3:10-3:30 p.m.
The Challenges of Producing Evidence to Guide UHC Expansion: Lessons Learned from Senegal
Presenter: Sophie Faye, Abt Associates