Health. Food security. Opioids. Child welfare.
When parents need support, the services they rely on sometimes fail the family by imposing unnecessary child separations. How can we help systems work together so families can stay together? Allison Hyra and Katharine Witgert have some suggestions.
Challenges in areas ranging from education to the environment, gender to governance, health to housing don’t exist in a vacuum. Each month, Abt experts from two disciplines explore ideas for tackling these challenges in our monthly podcast, The Intersect. Sign up for monthly e-mail notifications here.
Catch up with previous episodes:
- Defeating TB—Private Sector to Predictive Analytics
- Good Governance—Key to Energy Reform
- AI v. Opioids - Fighting Back with Data
- Silo Busting: Integrating Climate Adaptation and Food Security
- How Can We Eradicate Disease Using Machine Learning?
- How Can We Improve Housing Resilience in the Face of Climate Change?