Senegal Government Technical Assistance Program (GoTAP)
- Abt has worked in Senegal for more than 20 years.
- Abt uses that experience to help to improve Senegal’s health.
- Abt and partners provide analytic, management, and logistic services.
The government of Senegal and U.S. Agency for International Development have a shared vision honed over many years of what government-to-government programming can achieve. They needed an experienced partner to carry out that vision.
The USAID, Abt-led Government Technical Assistance Provider (GoTAP) project builds on more than 20 years of health systems strengthening in Senegal. GoTAP supports the Ministry of Health (MOH) and USAID in providing quality analytic, management, and logistic support services.
- Accelerates and sustains health gains.
- Strengthens local capacity to manage resources and provide incentives for domestic resource mobilization.
- Helps USAID strengthen the communication and MOH’s use of data for decision-making.