Jane Fox focuses on health services research and the evaluation of community health programs using her expertise in enhancing access to quality care for persons living with HIV/AIDS. This includes her more than 20-years of experience working in Health Resources and Services Administration-funded HIV care services programs. Her research includes patient, provider and systems factors impacting engagement and retention in HIV primary care for vulnerable populations.
Prior to joining Abt, she worked as the Executive Director of a non-profit AIDS Service Organization managing Ryan White and CDC HIV prevention funding received from the state office. She also worked at the state level in the Ryan White AIDS Drug Assistance Program and as an evaluator of HIV care agencies. She has several years of experience conducting training and providing technical assistance as a program coordinator at a Ryan White funded AIDS Education and Training Center.
- Research Design
- Program Evaluation
- Intervention Design
- Public Health
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Implementation Science
- Organizational Development
- Multi-Site Evaluations
- Intervention Dissemination
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Dissemination and Evaluation Center on the HRSA SPNS Initiative: Dissemination of Evidence-Informed Interventions
- HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB) AIDS Education Training Centers (AETC) Evaluation Implementation
- Cabral H, Davis-Plourde K, Sarango M, Fox J, Palmisano J, Rajabiun S. Peer support and the HIV Continuum of Care: results from a multi-site randomized clinical trial in three urban clinics in the United States. AIDS and Behavior. January 2018.
- Lemay C, Tobias C, Fox J, Brown C, McCluskey A, Bednarsh H, Cabral, H. Dental Case Manager Encounters: The association with retention in dental care and treatment plan completion. Special Care in Dentistry. March-April 2013
- Fox J, Tobias C, Bachman S, Reznik D, Rajabiun S, Verdecias N. Increasing Access to Oral Health Care for Persons with HIV/AIDS in the U.S.: Baseline results of a national multi-site evaluation project. Public Health Reports. May 2012.
- Rajabiun S, Fox J, McCluskey A, Guevara E, Verdecias N, Jeanty Y, DeMayo M, Mofidi M. Good oral hygiene goes along with overall health - Perspectives on improving oral health care practices among people living with HIV. Public Health Reports May 2012.
- Tobias C., Fox J, Walter A, Lemay C, Abel S. Retention of People Living with HIV in Oral Health Care. Public Health Reports. May 2012.