Lisa Grogan-McCulloch has extensive experience working in greenhouse gas (GHG) measurement and reporting, regulatory development, climate change mitigation and resilience, and implementing environmental policies and programs. This includes working with facility-level GHG reporting and verification, and energy efficiency. Additionally, she helps develop resources for U.S. state and local governments on climate and clean energy policy, including the development of equitable policies.
Grogan-McCulloch manages several Abt projects for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). These include providing data publication and communications support for EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program, regulatory support for EPA’s Office of Emergency Management, and developing resources and tools for EPA’s State and Local Climate and Energy Program.
Grogan-McCulloch came to Abt from EPA, where she worked on several teams over a 12-year period, including the Office of Policy, Economics and Innovation (now Office of Policy) and the Office of Air and Radiation’s Climate Change Division. She also worked on ENERGY STAR and climate mitigation and resilience while assigned to EPA New England.
- GHG Measurement and Reporting
- Climate and Clean Energy Policy
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Environmental Justice and Climate Equity
- EPA Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program
- EPA Stratospheric Protection Division Regulatory Support
- EPA Office of Emergency Management
- EPA’s State and Local Climate and Energy Program
- EPA Toxics Release Inventory Pollution Prevention Support
- Grogan-McCulloch, L.A. (September 23, 2015). “EPA’s Clean Power Plan” presentation for New Hampshire and the Clean Power Plan: Doing Business in the Granite State, sponsored by Environmental Business Council of New England, NH Clean Tech Council, and NH Businesses for Social Responsibility.
- Grogan-McCulloch, L.A. (March 26, 2012). “EPA Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program” presentation for Carbon Disclosure Project Spring Workshop.
- Sibold, K, Hanle, L., Grogan-McCulloch, L. & Hogan, S. (2010). The United States Breaks Ground with Its First National GHG Reporting Program. Air & Waste Management Association, October 2010, 8-11.
- Grogan-McCulloch, L.A. (2008). “Performance Track: Addressing EPA’s Significant Environmental Issues” presentation for 2008 Performance Track State Conference.