How We Model Matters: Visualizing Program Theories
If you’re trying to articulate how a program works, a picture is worth a thousand words. That’s why Abt developed a Program Theory Guide that provides innovative strategies to capture the real-world complexities of program theories. In this webinar, we will reach beyond logic models to discuss the different ways you can capture and visualize how programs are intended to work.
Using real-world examples, representatives from our Abt Britain office will join the discussion to explain how this guide can potentially improve the quality of evaluations used in the UK government policy space. You won’t want to miss out! “Light refreshments” will be provided in the form of stunning visuals.
What Will You Learn?
- Visual strategies using real-world examples that will help you creatively articulate program components.
- Ways to apply these strategies to help support UK policies.
Who Should Attend?
- Program funders, designers, managers, evaluators, and other practitioners currently engaging with program theories as part of their work.
- Both new and more experienced practitioners with an interest in broadening their repertoire of program theories.
- Mbuso Jama, Senior Technical Adviser for MERL, Abt Britain
- Sebastian Lemire, Senior Associate, Abt US
- Kaity Mumma, Senior Analyst, Abt US
- Allan Porowski, Principal Associate, Abt US