Abt Associates is defined by its mission: to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide. Our global staff works in more than 60 countries and our work is funded by governments, international organizations and the private sector.
We depend on a variety of partner organizations, businesses, and independent contractors to support client projects. We focus on selecting the right partner by conducting competitive procurements to obtain the best value. Depending on the need and requirements, we issue tenders for quotations (RFQs), requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), requests for applications (RFAs), and independent contractor opportunities.
Below you will find open solicitations for partner organizations, businesses, and independent contractors:
Dear Prospective Offerors:
Abt Associates Inc. (Abt) invites qualified organizations and consultants to submit a technical and cost
proposal for the requested services that are detailed in the Statement of Work in Section 3 of the attached
RFP. This RFP is issued under Cooperative Agreement No AID-OAAA-15-00067 entitled Sustaining
Health Outcomes through the Private Sector Plus (SHOPS Plus). Abt anticipates awarding one or more
firm fixed price contracts resulting from this RFP.
- Proposals should be directly responsive to all items, terms, conditions, specifications, and other
- documents referred to in this RFP.
- Questions may be submitted on a rolling basis until 4pm, November 25, 2020.
- Interested parties should submit their final proposals no later than 4pm, November 30, 2020
Responding offerors are advised that this solicitation does not in any way obligate Abt to make a contract
award or compensate the responding firms for any costs associated with the preparation and submission
of their proposals. Additionally, Abt may award a contract without conducting negotiations; all proposals
should be submitted initially using your most favorable terms. Abt Associates reserves the right to award
any resultant contract to other than the offeror submitting the lowest price proposal, based on technical
excellence, schedule superiority or client request.
All communications regarding this RFP should be addressed via email to Julie_Collins@abtassoc.com
with subject: SHOPS Plus Private Provider Voices Video Production RFP
Abt Associates Inc. requests a full application from organizations to support the acceleration of a market-based health commodity supply chain intervention. We anticipate issuing two to four awards for the subject solicitation. Each award is estimated to be between US dollars 30,000 to 50,000 in equivalent local currency. Awards will be made in local currency only.
- SHOPS PLUS RFA No. POPC001_Amendment 2_Accelerating e-Commerce_Responses (pdf)
- SHOPS PLUS RFA No. POPC001-AMENDMENT 1_Accelerating e-Commerce for Health Commodity (pdf)
- SHOPS PLUS RFA No. POPC001_Accelerating e-Commerce for Health Commodity - Budget Template (Excel file)
- SHOPS PLUS RFA No. POPC001_Accelerating e-Commerce for Health Commodity (pdf)