Through iSupplier, Abt Associates offers our suppliers the ability to directly access information real-time using a standard web browser.
iSupplier Portal Access provides:
- Automated, self-service access to your profile
- The ability to maintain your company information such as address, contacts and business classifications
- View real-time status of purchase orders, subcontracts, revisions, invoices and payments
Already registered users can access the iSupplier Portal here.
Questions regarding iSupplier registration can be directed to AbtProcurement@abtassoc.com
The iSupplier Portal is an important supply management initiative for Abt Associates. Thank you for your partnership and cooperation.
Abt Associates frequently partners with technical experts for short-term assignments. It is our policy that, when needed, we will contract for services from qualified individuals through the use of consulting agreements. A consulting agreement is entered into only after a good faith assessment is made to determine if the individual meets the definition of an independent contractor, consistent with U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) guidelines, state laws and international standards.
It is Abt Associates’ policy to ensure that all required and applicable prime contract flow-down terms and conditions are incorporated into procurements that support Abt Associates’ Federal prime contracts.
When utilizing the terms and conditions set forth below, Abt Associates shall notify the Supplier regarding which set of terms and conditions are applicable to an individual Agreement.
The terms and conditions set forth below are not inclusive of the required flow-down terms and conditions for every procurement action. Thus, additional terms and conditions may be applicable to an individual purchase order, consultant contract or subcontract as specified therein.
Below are links to Abt Associates’ General Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Subcontract Terms and Conditions
- Independent Contractor Terms and Conditions
- Federal Prime Contract Flow-Down Clauses (Non-Commercial)
- Federal Prime Contract Flow-Down Clauses (Commercial)
- Master Service Agreement Terms and Conditions
- Representations and Certifications
- Invoice Instructions