Upon request by Abt Associates, suppliers must submit a signed Representations and Certifications form or notify us that current Representations and Certifications appear on the U.S. Government Online Representations and Certifications Application (ORCA) website. Individual consultants must complete Part A and Part F of the form. Additional representations and certifications may also be required. Failure to furnish the certifications may result in rejection of supplier’s bid(s) or proposal(s) or otherwise be deemed non-responsive.
1. Click on the link to the Representations and Certifications form
2. A fillable MS Word document will download
3. Complete all applicable sections of the form. Individual Consultants complete only Part A and Part F
4. When complete, save the form using the following file name convention: “company or individual name_reps certs_date of completion.docx” Example: abtassociates_reps certs_020413.docx
5. Email the completed form to ContractOpsCompliance@abtassoc.com or fax to (617) 386-7575.
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A procurement representative will answer your questions in a timely manner.