Opioid Harm Reduction, College Student Coaching, and More! Dive into Abt's Evaluation & Methods Digest to see how our research, monitoring, and evaluation work can help you.
- Abt, Baruch College Launch Certificate to Promote Equity in Policy Analysis
- From Pilot to Implementation: Five Things to Know about Summer EBT
- Do No Harm. And If There Already Is Some, Reduce It.
- Webinar: How We Model Matters: Visualizing Program Theories
- From Policy to Practice: Responses to Homeless Encampments in Los Angeles
- The Work of John Mayne: Using Evaluative Information Sensibly to Bridge the Gaps Between Evaluation and Monitoring
- Coaching for Completion: Final Report for Success Boston Coaching
- Digital for Research: A Taxonomy of Data Collection Methods and Solutions
- Social Media Highlight: Why Abt’s Excited About the Evidence Act
- Evaluator Spotlight: Dr. Lisanne F. Brown
Australia & Asia Pacific
United Kingdom & Europe